Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mission" and "When the Bough Breaks." All of them except for "Preambles in 3rd Person" were re-recorded and used later as instrumental segues for their major debut album.
- He produced "When the Bough Breaks" with Pauline Frederick, "One Man" with Paul Muni and another play with Lenore Ulric.
- 1947 saw her star with James Mason in "The Upturned Glass" (1947), with "Michael Redgrave" in the Boulting Brothers' political drama "Fame is the Spur" (1947) and with Patricia Roc in the drama "When the Bough Breaks" (1947).
- "When the Bough Breaks" is the second solo album from Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward. It was originally released on April 27, 1997, on Cleopatra Records.
- The Alex Delaware detective series begins with "When the Bough Breaks", published in 1985.
- Frederick did not like acting in sound films and returned to Broadway in 1932 in "When the Bough Breaks".
- She is known for playing Angela in "Paper Towns", Anna in "When the Bough Breaks" and Rosalind "Roz" Walker in the Netflix series "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina".
- It was released as a digital download on 25 April 2015, 18 years after his previous solo album, "When the Bough Breaks".
- The first episode that Shearer wrote for "The Next Generation" was "When the Bough Breaks", She subsequently conducted an uncredited re-write on the teleplay for the episode "Coming of Age".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!