Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A post office called Wittenberg has been in operation since 1880. The village was named after Wittenberg in Germany.
- Currently he is the head football coach at Wittenberg-Birnamwood High School in Wittenberg, Wisconsin. According to the "Wausau Daily Herald".
- Zwilling became prominent in the Wittenberg reform movement in mid-1521, when Luther was secured in the Wartburg after the Diet of Worms.
- Arvid Wittenberg was also the father of Beata Magdalena Wittenberg.
- At Christmas, 1552, Count Albrecht expelled him without trial and he fled to Wittenberg, where he resumed his activity as professor and member of the Wittenberg Consistory.
- Originally from Wittenberg, Wisconsin, Shankland graduated from Wittenberg-Birnamwood High School in 2005.
- In 1794 he took the position of the fourth professor of theology at the University of Wittenberg, with the associated positions of provost of the Wittenberg Castle Church and assessor at Wittenberg consistory.
- (Wittenberg) || Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg || 1502 ||Established in 1502 as the University of Wittenberg. Merged with University of Halle (founded 1691) in 1817.
- Zerbst is situated in the Anhalt-Wittenberg region, with its town centre located on the river Nuthe about [...] northeast of the Elbe, halfway between Magdeburg and Wittenberg.
- Little Elisabeth died on [...] in Wittenberg and she was buried in the Stadtkirche Wittenberg.
- Rudolf II, Duke of Saxe-Wittenberg, nicknamed Rudolf the Blind, ([...] – 6 December 1370 in Wittenberg) was a member of the House of Ascania.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!