|SYNO ||John Wickliffe | John Wiclif | John Wyclif | ...|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- He wrote sermons against John Wycliffe's views on dominion, though he was later condemned by the church as his views on the sacrament were deemed too close to Wycliffe.
- Seed Company, also referred to as SC or formally The Seed Company, is a subsidiary organization of Wycliffe USA and a participant in the Wycliffe Global Alliance.
- Wycliffe is a village on the south bank of the River Tees in the North East of England, situated a short distance to the east of Barnard Castle.
- The General Prologue of the Wycliffe Bible, also the Great Prologue of the Wycliffe Bible, is a 15-chapter explanation, generally attributed to John Purvey, of translation procedures in his later version of the Wycliffe Bible translation done originally by John Wycliffe in 1382–1384.
- In 1991 Wycliffe International was restructured so that the Wycliffe organisations in each country became fully independent, causing Wycliffe International to become an association of organisations.
- The church also has a monument to Thomas Wycliffe, who died in 1821; he was the last surviving male descendant of the religious reformer John Wycliffe.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!