Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Banks may also create an acceptance credit facility allowing a company to issue time drafts not linked to specific shipments in order to provide general working capital finance.
- Banking business to date had largely been based on providing short-term finance to companies through the medium of acceptance credits – the process of guaranteeing repayment of companies' bills of exchange by way of the bank, for a fee or commission, providing their countersignature ("acceptance") so that the bills would secure the finest interest rate for the company when sold to the market.
- In general finance terminology, an all-in rate is the rate that a financial institution uses in charging customers for accepting bankers' acceptances, consisting of the bankers' acceptance rate (here considered as actually an amount of money, not an amount of money per unit of time, although it may happen to coincide with a rate per unit of time if the time to maturity happens to equal the unit of time used to calculate the rate) plus the commission.
- In 1959 the couple moved to Los Angeles to raise their children and also in hopes of winning her mother's acceptance of her mixed-race marriage.
- The acceptance houses and discount markets help in financing foreign trade.
- Banker's acceptances date back to the 12th century when they emerged as a means to finance uncertain trade, as banks bought bills of exchange at a discount.
- It has a 7% acceptance rate. The Australian Business School Deans list it as a selective A ranked journal.
- Its mission is to actively facilitate cross-border trade by supporting international acceptance of sound principles in export credit and foreign investment.
- His ideas eventually found wide acceptance in evangelical circles.
- Bangladesh Foreign Exchange Dealers' Association asked Sonali Bank to pay bills of Hallmark Group as the banks accepted the bills on Sonali Banks acceptance.
- The ability-to-pay principle is one of the reasons for the general acceptance of the progressive income tax system.
- A firm's eligibility to sell off its invoices by means of factoring is dependent on the terms of acceptance of the factor.
- Among other matters, the FP sub-committee reviews the school's annual budget and recommends acceptance to the full council.
- Resources to replenish the corpus are generated by acceptance of customer orders.
- He said that the government would consider all parties' views and acceptance, including by the people, of the tax system's possible reintroduction in 2018.
- On 14 December 2007, Gamuda announced that it together with MMC had received a letter of acceptance dated 13 December 2007 wherein the Malaysian Government accepted the proposal by the Gamuda-MMC joint venture to carry out the Electrified Double Tracking Project from Ipoh to Padang Besar on a design and build basis for a lump sum price of RM12.485 billion.
- Congress was slow to authorize the acceptance of his offer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!