Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Examples of this class include actinomycin, bacitracin, colistin, and polymyxin B.
- This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on carboxylic ester bonds. The systematic name is actinomycin lactonohydrolase.
- The related compound actinomycin D is nonfluorescent, but binds DNA in the same way as 7-AAD.
- Of these, streptomycin and neomycin, and actinomycin were commercialized.
- These antibiotics are further divided into two group: actinomycin A and actinomycin B.
- In cell biology, actinomycin D is shown to have the ability to inhibit transcription.
- Schatz initially worked on the antibiotics, actinomycin, clavacin and streptothricin, which Waksman had developed.
- Throughout the 1950s and '60s, Farber continued to make advances in cancer research, notably the 1955 discovery that the antibiotic actinomycin D and post-operative radiation therapy could produce remission in Wilms' tumor, a pediatric cancer of the kidneys.
- Streptomycin, actinomycin, and streptothricin are all medically important antibiotics isolated from Actinomycetes bacteria.
- Individuals with low risk GTN are usually treated with single agent chemotherapy, such as methotrexate and folinic acid (MTX/FA) or actinomycin D (ActD).
- As of 2019, treatment with either single-agent methotrexate or actinomycin-D is recommended for low-risk disease, while intense combination regimens including EMACO (etoposide, methotrexate, actinomycin D, cyclophosphamide and vincristine (Oncovin) are recommended for intermediate or high-risk disease.
- These derivatives are also components in antibiotics such as echinomycin and actinomycin.
- The production observed in shake cultures can be inhibited by actinomycin D and cycloheximide and modulated by inorganic phosphate.
- He is known for the discovery of actinomycin, and the development of the industrial production by fermentation of many natural products, including cyanocobalamin (a synthetic form of Vitamin B12, the avermectins, and other important antibiotics. ...
- Some antibiotics use primary metabolites as precursors, such as actinomycin, which is created from the primary metabolite tryptophan.
- Chemotherapy regimes that have successfully treated these cases include low dosage: vincristine plus dactinomycin; vinblastine plus methotrexate; vinblastine plus the glucocorticoid, prednisolone; vincristine plus actinomycin D plus the glucocorticoid, prednisone; and vincristine plus dactinomycin plus cyclophosphamide.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!