Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- CD79A is conserved and abundant among ray-finned fish (actinopterygii) but not in the evolutionarily more ancient chondrichthyes such as shark.
- The sand grey mullet fish is part of the family mugilidae that are ray-finned fish (actinopterygii).
- Acanthopterygii (meaning "spiny finned one") is a superorder of bony fishes in the class Actinopterygii.
- Chaunacidae are a family of fish that arise from the order Lophiiformes and of the class Actinopterygii. Chaunacidae contain the genera of both "Chaunacops" and "Chaunax".
- "Craterocephalus stramineus" commonly called blackmast or strawman is a species of Actinopterygii fish that was described by Gilbert Percy Whitley in 1950.
- "Deevirus" is a genus of viruses in the realm "Ribozyviria", containing the single species "Deevirus actinopterygii". Various ray-finned fishes (Actinopterygii) serve as its hosts.
- FAM237A has orthologs in a broad range of vertebrate organisms, including other Mammals, Reptilia, Actinopterygii, and Aves.
- TMEM275 seems to have appeared 435 MYA within the Bony fishes or Actinopterygii.
- It has orthologs in the organisms in the following classes: Mammalia, Reptilia, Aves, Sarcopterygii, Actinopterygii, Gastropoda and Lingulata.
- The spotted steed belongs to the kingdom Animalia, the phylum Chordata, and the class Actinopterygii. Further, it belongs to the order Cypriniformes, and the subfamily Gobioninae.
- The properties defining the sarcopterygians are in contrast to the other group of bony fish, the Actinopterygii, which have ray-fins made of bony rods, called "lepidotrichia".
- Mammals are shown to have greater similarity, while aquatic vertebrates such as actinopterygii/chondrichthyes have lesser similarity.
- They are a scaleless Actinopterygii species with jaws though lacking teeth.
- "Trachinus cornutus" is a fish of the family Trachinidae, order Perciformes, and class Actinopterygii.
- Cladistia are the earliest diverging branch of living Actinopterygii, sister group of Actinopteri, the group which includes all other living ray finned fish.
- All entries in this list are included in this superclass. There are two classes represented: Actinopterygii and Sarcopterygii.
- "Hemirhabdorhynchus" is an extinct genus of prehistoric Actinopterygii, or ray-finned fish, that lived from the early to middle Eocene.
- The 2015 article 'Phylogenetic analysis of molecular and morphological data highlights uncertainty in the relationships of fossil and living species of Elopomorpha (Actinopterygii: Teleostei)' also lists Angullavis (take note of the different spelling) as a stem anguilliformes.
- The most evolutionarily distant reported ortholog of C2orf72 is in the Australian ghost shark ("Callorhincus milii");, and it is broadly conserved from Actinopterygii (bony fish) to Mammalia.
- Actinopteri [...] is the sister group of Cladistia in the class Actinopterygii (ray-finned fish).
- Etymology: Nocomis: An indigenous (North America) name used by Charles Girard; ojibwe, nokomiss = grandmother. Actinopterygii (ray-finned fishes) > Cypriniformes (Carps) > Cyprinidae (Minnows or carps) > Leuciscinae.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!