|NOUN || an action day | action days |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The story follows the life of a south Indian Brahmin man caught up in the madness surrounding the direct action day in Calcutta and the subsequent events culminating in the assassination of Gandhi.
- On the final day of term 1, the college participates in Mission Action Day (formerly "Charity Action Day"), which consists of a 13 km walk from Kooyong Stadium to T.H. King Oval, Glen Iris and back.
- Activities included a Death Penalty Issues Lobby Day and a direct action day.
- The annual action day takes place on 18 October and aims to raise awareness among consumers about paper carrier bags as a sustainable packaging solution.
- Each year STAR organises a national Conference in the Autumn Term, an Annual Action Day in Spring and a Summer training weekend.
- Students can pursue community service through the following programs: work in the Nexus community garden, weekly service with organizations in the Cincinnati area through the X-CHANGE program, Community Action Day when the whole XU community and alumni are encouraged to give a day of service to the larger community, a monthly service opportunity at St.
- During Operation Day's Work (also called Solidarity Action Day), students get the chance to exercise a job of their choice instead of going to school for one day.
- The violence on Direct Action Day led to retaliatory violence against Muslims across India.
- In April 2009, the human rights activists of the LGBT Human Rights Project "GayBelarus", the Belarusian Initiative for Sexual and Gender Equality, with the support of the public association "Young Social Democrats - Young Gramada" held in Minsk a public action Day of Silence, in the form of a "silent" flashmob.
- Blog Action Day can be likened to a blog rally.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence has also helped with the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act, International Violence Against Women Act, and Legislative Action Day.
- For the first anniversary of the announcement of his "robbery", an action day was planned in over 100 cities on September 17, 2009, in which people met, both in Spain and abroad, to share alternatives to capitalism.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!