|NOUN || an action element | action elements |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Sometimes a thermostat combines both the sensing and control action elements of a controlled system, such as in an automotive thermostat.
- "Dark Earth" is a post-apocalyptic adventure game with action elements, developed by Kalisto Entertainment and published by MicroProse for Microsoft Windows in 1997.
- By this time 30 unit members had been killed due to enemy action. Elements of the unit remained in Europe for nearly a year, rebuilding and repairing roads and bridges damaged or destroyed during the war, with the last of their troops leaving Germany on 21 April 1946.
- He also worked with Compound shooting live action elements for the 1999 IBM e-culture campaign that led to a Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival.
- "Fire Dragon" (火雲傳奇) is a 1994 wuxia film with comedy and action elements, which features Brigitte Lin in the lead.
- The game follows primarily side-scrolling action elements.
- This incorporated many elements from the 'Gochyakyara' system, but removed the RPG and action elements making it strictly a war strategy game.
- s live-action elements, while "Mudd's Passion" expanded on the live-action series with new themes.
- The game was designed to place emphasis on the action elements of action-adventure gameplay and appeal to the action market.
- They differ from the genre of classical wargames due to their discouragement or abstraction of military or action elements.
- Otherwise, they praised the game for its precise controls and for its blend of puzzle and action elements.
- Commentator Stephen La Rivière notes the contrast between the format of "The Secret Service" and those of earlier Supermarionation series, whose live-action elements were usually limited to occasional shots of human hands performing actions too complex for the puppets, such as operating machinery.
- On his first three games, he moved from graphics, to graphics and scenario writing, to also directing the action elements.
- Its gameplay features 3 versus 3 multiplayer arena matches, blending action elements traditional to the genre with RPG mechanics and "Final Fantasy" gameplay elements.
- This series has a much darker story, with no comedy or action elements as evident in the other series.
- You had elements that were live action, elements that were miniature, sometimes computer-generated, and they're all married together in the final processing."
- However, there are a number of action games that do not fit any particular subgenres, as well as other types of genres like adventure or strategy games that have action elements.
- During this action, elements of the 18th Pomeranian Uhlan Regiment met a large group of German infantry resting in the woods near the village of Krojanty.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!