Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Aaliyah admitted in court documents that she had lied about her age.
- Grace was initially rejected for early admission to Vassar College at age 16 (because her test scores in Latin were too low), but she was admitted the following year.
- In 1956, after a final convalescent period in the French Alps, Joliot-Curie was admitted to the Curie Hospital in Paris, where she died on 17 March at the age of 58 from leukemia, possibly due to radiation from polonium-210.
- At age 13, Burr was admitted to Princeton as a sophomore, where he joined the American Whig Society and the Cliosophic Society, the college's literary and debating societies.
- Mackintosh was admitted to a nursing home where he died on 10 December 1928 at the age of 60.
- Taft was an announced candidate and, given his age, he freely admitted 1952 would be his last chance to win the presidency.
- Stone was admitted to Edinboro University of Pennsylvania on a creative writing scholarship at age 15, but quit college and moved to New York City to become a fashion model.
- A child under age 18 who is adopted by at least one US citizen parent, and is in the custody of the citizen parent(s), is now automatically naturalized once admitted to the United States as an immigrant or when legally adopted in the United States, depending on the visa under which the child was admitted to the United States.
- Any child under the age of 18 can be admitted to the hospital if a doctor determines the child can be treated.
- In June 2000, FARC-EP Commander Carlos Antonio Lozada told Human Rights Watch that the minimum recruitment age of fifteen years was set in 1996 but admitted that "this norm was not enforced" until recently.
- In 1886, at age 19, Wright wanted to become an architect; he was admitted to the University of Wisconsin–Madison as a special student and worked under Allan D.
- Multiple-birth infants are usually admitted to neonatal intensive care immediately after being born.
- John's College and was admitted to the New York bar in 1935.
- He had suffered from infections and cardiac problems since he was admitted to hospital in February.
- In June 1969, he was admitted to National Taiwan University.
- Hartnell's health had worsened during the early 1970s and, in December 1974, he was admitted to hospital permanently.
- Lucero was admitted to Brigham and Women's Hospital and died two days later.
- After a suicide attempt in 1854, Schumann was admitted at his own request to a mental asylum in Endenich (now in Bonn).
- On his return from studying in Italy he was admitted to the refounded Académie de peinture et de sculpture on 24 November 1731.
- On 14 June 2021, Kaunda was admitted to Maina Soko Military Hospital in Lusaka to be treated for an undisclosed medical condition.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!