|NOUN || advocator | advocators |
|SYNO ||advocate | advocator | exponent | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- During World War II he was a strong advocator that New Zealand forces should be deployed in the Pacific theatre, not Europe.
- Black leaders praised him as "one of the great friends of the Negro and a great advocator of Democracy".
- Salomé Ureña Díaz de Henríquez (October 21, 1850 - March 6, 1897) was a Dominican poet and teacher, being one of the central figures of 19th-century lyrical poetry and advocator for women’s education in the Dominican Republic, influenced by the positivist schools and the normal education of Eugenio María de Hostos, of whom she was an advantaged student.
- Established March 2, 1996, the CJC is an advocator on all questions related to research, higher education and doctoral training.
- The Interim new Board Executives for NAFL elects Mr Roy Harris, Former Lions full back Player as the new president, football administration elects youth advocator a female to be part of the NAFL, Ann Hubert as Secretary others former interim president of NAFA Mr David Dowiyogo, and other passionate members Fidelis Amwano, Samuel Grundler and Andy Cain are all elected by community groups.
- Housefather strongly denounced any claims of not being a forceful advocator for Israel and stated that he always has been and "will continue to be a huge supporter of Israel."
- He was an advocator of a liberal philosophy and founded the Students League in Brazil (Burschenschaft).
- Bödecker then later became an advocator for prophylactic odontotomy procedures (preventive operations).
- Huang Yongjun, the founder and General Manager of New Classic Press (UK) has acted as a major advocator of the "China Dream" in the United Kingdom.
- Kellogg was an advocator of soyfoods. Starting in March 1921, he began to publish articles about soyfoods in "Good Health".
- Pauline Brice-Thézan (1843-1893) was a Haitian liberal advocator.
- Besides being an early prominent advocator of the low-carbohydrate diet as "one of the leading experts on dieting", according to "Hemmets Veckotidning" (1966), he was also a pioneer in the study of the restless legs syndrome in 1953, treating patients by injection of iron according to his casual theory attributed to iron deficiency.
- Shahrina Ramphaul (born 15 January 1978) is a part-time actress, philanthropist, advocator for women's rights, trichologist and entrepreneur.
- From the beginning, Kolbe was a strong advocator of 3-channel stereo.
- Isabella is an advocator for peace in Nigeria. In 2017 the ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria called on Nigerians to embrace love, promote peace and unity of the country.
- Furthermore, Markus Hofmann is an advocator of brain jogging by means of which the different parts of the brain are trained and which are allocated to numerous tasks (among others the ability of creating word formations, logical thinking, visual and mathematical imagination and concentration).
- More specifically, Western media described “Li Shuang Incident” as the precursor and advocator of the emerging Chinese modern behavior art.
- In 2016, public opinion was agitated after forwarding the public prosecutor a communication filed by the advocator Khaled Al-Masry against Sayyid Al-Qemany on the charge of “contempt of the Islamic religion and insulting the companions."
- During Smith's time as a freelance, he worked for many of the world's leading television stations and became an expert on, and advocator of, greater support for freelances operating in war zones.
- The TPLF administration strongly regards gender equality; Meles' wife and First Lady Azeb Mesfin was forefront advocator in women rights.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!