Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Nicolaides is past-president of the International Union of Angiology. and is on the editorial board of many vascular journals.
- Here he helped develop the underlying basic medical science and technology for haemodynamic doppler ultrasound vascular assessment in the Non Invasive Angiology Group, and set up the clinical Ultrasonic Angiology Unit.
- In the UK, this field is more often termed "angiology", and in the United States the term vascular medicine is more frequent.
- Andreas Roland Grüntzig (25 June 1939 – 27 October 1985) was a German radiologist and cardiologist, with foundational interest, training and research in epidemiology and angiology.
- In 1988 he followed a call to the University of Münster, where he was appointed Professor for Life (C4) and Director of the Medical Clinic and Polyclinic C (Cardiology and Angiology, including Internal Intensive Care Medicine).
- Haxton co-founded the European Society of CardioVascular Surgery. The Cardiovascular Society of Chile made him an honorary fellow and he became a member of the Brazilian Society of Angiology.
- Henri Bounameaux is a known clinical faculty and Professor of Medicine (hon), specialized in internal and vascular medicine (angiology), and general medicine.
- Campisi was a member of the editorial board for the Journal "Angeiologie", the official journal of the French Angiology Society.
- Castellaneta was graduated in Medicine, with specializations in Angiology and Laboratory Analysis.
- Max Ratschow (7 August 1904 – 8 November 1963) was a German physician who helped establish the specialist discipline of angiology.
- He is an Editorial Board Member of the International College of Angiology Journal and Tracks Journal and is on the Board of Directors of the Phlebology Society of America.
- "Perspectives in Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy" was a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal that covered research in the field of angiology.
- Currently, with Ad Rem Technology, Cywinski, continues as chief technology officer, the developments and distribution of Veinoplus stimulators and novel nano-stimulation devices for angiology and sports medicine applications as well as for athletic performance improvement.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!