Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- She married poet and novelist Joseph Auslander in 1932 and moved to New York City, where he taught at Columbia.
- Auslander is married to acclaimed American novelist and essayist, Shalom Auslander, and currently resides in California.
- Professor Mark Auslander's research yields the following timeline (most dates are approximate).
- The Auslander–Buchsbaum theorem states that every regular local ring is a unique factorization domain.
- He proved the Auslander–Buchsbaum formula and the Auslander–Buchsbaum theorem.
- In algebra, Auslander–Reiten theory studies the representation theory of Artinian rings using techniques such as Auslander–Reiten sequences (also called almost split sequences) and Auslander–Reiten quivers.
- Her work with Maurice Auslander now forms the part of the study of Artinian algebras known as Auslander–Reiten theory.
- One can define the Auslander–Reiten quiver of a Krull–Schmidt category.
- The poem contains direct references, or apparent references, to other contemporary works. The oxymoronic image of "black milk" appeared in a poem published in 1939 by Rose Ausländer. Ausländer herself is recorded as saying that this usage by Celan was "self-explanatory, as the poet may take all material to transmute in his own poetry. It's an honour to me that a great poet found a stimulus in my own modest work".
- In October 1944, Ausländer returned to live in New York. In 1947, her mother died and Ausländer suffered a physical collapse.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!