|ADJ || auspicious | more auspicious | most auspicious |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Serei Saophoan" means "glorious and auspicious" in Khmer.
- Belly chains are considered auspicious for women in Indian culture.
- In Jainism, this day is celebrated as DHANYATERAS instead of DHANTERAS meaning auspicious day of thirteenth.
- "Tung Shing" contains information on the auspicious and inauspicious days for weddings and/or engagements.
- According to certain shastras of Hinduism, some moments, days and lunar dates are regarded as auspicious.
- In the Tirukkuruntantakam, the poet-saint includes his mangalasasanam (auspicious felicitations) to Vishnu at a number of Divya Desams, the sacred temples of the deity.
- Jahangir noted in his memoirs that the astrologers told him that her birth would not be auspicious for her father but would be auspicious for him.
- The manuscripts contain painted illustrations of certain types of cats that were considered auspicious, accompanied by descriptions in Thai poetic verse, written in the Thai script (which was reserved for secular subjects—religious manuscripts of the time were written in the Khom Thai script).
- This auspicious festival is celebrated with great pomp and splendor.
- Ganesh Chaturthi, the Hindu festival celebrated in honor of Lord Ganesha, is celebrated as an auspicious event at Bohra Ganesh Temple.
- Dieng's misty location almost 2,093 m above sea level, its poisonous effusions and sulphur-coloured lakes make it a particularly auspicious place for religious tribute.
- The third type uses an auspicious words: such as "Jixiang Li" ("auspicious"), "Ruyi Li" ("happiness") and "Ping'an Li" ("safety").
- The 1st house, the 5th house and the 9th house forming a triangle relative to the Ascendant and known as the Dharma-trikonas are auspicious bhavas wherein situated planets gain strength, the benefic planets become more benefic and the malefic planets tend to give good results.
- ... , "Five Auspicious Events") are the five chief auspicious events that occur in the life of tirthankara in Jainism.
- Kaalratri is also known as "Shubankari" (शुभंकरी) - meaning auspicious/doing good in Sanskrit, due to the belief that she always provides auspicious results to her devotees.
- Auspicious wedding dates refer to auspicious, or lucky, times to get married, and is a common belief among many cultures.
- means "auspicious" and delek ([...] , [...] , or Deleg, Deleh) means "fine" or "well".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!