|NOUN || a balloon anchor | balloon anchors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The villagers rescued the mail and the crew of a Montgolfier balloon after it escaped the Siege of Paris on October 25, 1870. The balloon's anchor has been kept.
- The balloon of the Foley catheter is then inflated with 2 to 3 ml of water to anchor the catheter and occlude the meatus, thus prevent contrast from leaking out from the penis.
- Menasche had several tattoos, including the Dead Man’s Hand, a 45 rpm adapter, and a hot air balloon tied to an anchor, which is the album cover image from Modest Mouse’s “We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank".
- The Sky Anchor system, originally developed at Texas A&M University in 1976, is usually applied to unmanned balloons, but the concept was also applied to a piloted balloon.
- The balloon is accidentally inflated and launched, with the two boys and their English sheepdog in the basket.
- As they prepare to open a bottle of champagne, a hot air balloon drifts into the field.
- On 28 September 1819 Sadler and companion Mr Armstrong ascended from Kirkby Fair, Liverpool, in his balloon "Loyalist" watched by 120,000 spectators.
- They have a locksmith create a duplicate locker key but he overhears their plan and makes off with the key in a hot air balloon.
- "Hot Air Balloon" is a fantastic representation that combines a balloon, gondola, and sails with figures of balloonists.
- During the 1992-1993 Festival years, weather grounded the hot air balloon launch but a balloon glow was presented by Paradise Chevrolet in 1993.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!