|NOUN || a basa fish | basa fishes / basa fish |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- The term "pangasius" is sometimes used to specifically refer to the commercially important basa fish, "P.
- as "basa fish".
- With farms in towns surrounding the city connected by roads and canals, Long Xuyen (and its Quadrilateral Region) serves as a major conduit for producers of a number of commodities, with jasmine rice and basa fish being the two most well-known.
- In 2006, the company also succeeded in developing the morakot fish breed type, which was developed from basa fish.
- The Mekong Delta cuisine relies heavily on fresh products which is abundant in the new land with heavy use of seafoods and unique ingredients of the region such as palm sugar, basa fish and wild herbs and flowers such as điên điển, so đũa, kèo nèo.
- Basa fish feed on plants. They spawn at the onset of flood season and the young are first seen in June, averaging about [...] by mid-June.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!