Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Apart from its function of sorting information from the periphery, the thalamus also connects the cerebellum and basal ganglia with the cerebrum.
- Furthermore, it has also been hypothesized that pathways that connect the basal ganglia with the cortex and thalamus is involved in the development of catatonia.
- The substantia nigra is a small midbrain area that forms a component of the basal ganglia.
- The substantia nigra (SN) is a basal ganglia structure located in the midbrain that plays an important role in reward and movement.
- Moreover, OCD has been associated with a malformation of the basal ganglia.
- In April 1997, after spending five days in a New York hospital, Moore was informed that he had calcium deposits in the basal ganglia of his brain and irreversible frontal lobe damage.
- The striatum, or corpus striatum (also called the striate nucleus), is a nucleus (a cluster of neurons) in the subcortical basal ganglia of the forebrain.
- Collectively, they can be considered the "entrance" to the basal ganglia.
- Manganese may accumulate in the basal ganglia, leading to the abnormal movements.
- This type of memory is encoded and it is presumed stored by the striatum and other parts of the basal ganglia.
- The rigidity associated with congenital hypothyroidism may be due to abnormal development of basal ganglia.
- Partly due to this ambiguity, the Terminologia Anatomica recommends using the term basal nuclei instead of basal ganglia; however, this usage has not been generally adopted.
- This problem lead him to focus on what he called the organs of succession; the cerebellum, basal ganglia, and hippocampus.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!