Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Thus, an Arrhenius acid could also be said to be one that decreases hydroxide concentration, while an Arrhenius base increases it.
- Levels 1-6 deal with simple call establishment (make call/break call) and are the minimum requirements by which a PBX can be said to be DPNSS compatible.
- Its basic strength is concentrated in the infantry which in general can be said to be well equipped with combat rifles and combat equipment for soldiers.
- In this sense, maps can sometimes be said to be biased.
- This notion attempts to prevent the logical abstraction of the mapping account of pancomputationalism, the idea that everything can be said to be computing everything.
- Many of the duties of the President of the Czech Republic can be said to be ceremonial to one degree or another, especially since the President has relatively few powers independent of the will of the Prime Minister.
- Because peptide chains have a directionality conferred by their N-terminus and C-terminus, β-strands too can be said to be directional.
- According to the International Society for Stem Cell Research, the largest academic organization that advocates for stem cell research, stem cell therapies are under development and cannot yet be said to be proven.
- Panspermia can be said to be either interstellar (between star systems) or interplanetary (between planets in the same star system).
- Thus, words that imitate sounds can be said to be onomatopoeic or onomatopoetic.
- feel that a school not teaching martial aspects somewhere in their syllabus cannot be said to be actually teaching the art itself, that they have accredited themselves prematurely.
- The formation of the United States can be said to be a partial by-product of these wars, and the strategic trade aims that often ignored North America.
- The core of the planet Jupiter could be said to be held together by a combination of metallic bonding and high pressure induced by gravity.
- "The Curse of Monkey Island" was released after what could be said to be the biggest technological change in the gaming industry.
- Hinduism cannot be said to be purely polytheistic.
- For this last case, the cohesive fracture can be said to be "cohesive near the interface".
- But it is only the name that can be said to be specially Valentinian; the personage intended by it corresponds more or less closely with the Yaldabaoth of the Ophites, the great Archon of Basilides, the Elohim of Justinus, etc.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!