Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The first A-Level exam to be sat at Rainford was sat in 1962, with the first student to enter University from Rainford in 1966.
- would be sat and one child would be chosen to be gunged after each successful swap.
- Burnett can be seen in a number of episodes appearing to be sat on the substitutes bench also training with the fictional Harchester United team.
- The School previously required the law school admissions test (LSAT) be sat, with the results considered in deciding whether to admit an applicant.
- The test must be sat in the summer of 2022 by candidates who want to apply to member universities for entry in 2023 (or deferred entry in 2024).
- The GMC administers the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board test (PLAB), which has to be sat by non-European Union overseas doctors before they may practice medicine in the UK as a registered doctor.
- These chairs generally cannot be sat in for more than a couple hours at a time without becoming uncomfortable, though they often offer more room to move than higher-end chairs.
- Some arcade games, such as racing games, are designed to be sat in or on.
- 'Highers' are the entry qualifications to university which can be sat in S5, S6 or college, with Advanced Highers equivalent to year one of university.
- All of the boss characters (with the exception of Sabu) can only be sat on or put on a collar grab if their health is low enough, otherwise they will push the player off.
- The turboprop engine also caused less airframe vibration so that the pilot could be sat directly over it with the absence of a piston engine ignition system which would have interfered with the radar scanner mounted below the engine housing.
- For this reason, some pranksters place the cushion so the opening extends toward the front of the chair, where it is less likely to be sat on.
- Line 3 terminated at Meydan-e-Chorasan, and line 4 continued farther south, to Bozorgrah-e-Be'sat.
- Team Straffan went with the order Joe-Julien-Nina-Nicole and so on, and Team Liffey went with Matt-Andy-Kelly-Mark, and Mallory had to be sat out due to the uneven teams.
- Mento typically features acoustic instruments, such as acoustic guitar, banjo, hand drums, and the rhumba box — a large mbira in the shape of a box that can be sat on while played.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!