Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- UTA announced that FrontRunner service to and from the Pleasant View station was to be suspended indefinitely with the schedule valid from August 12, 2018.
- Lichine also believed that no classification could be planned for a shorter span than 25–50 years since frequent changes would create consumer confusion and loss of public confidence, but saw the 1855 classification as evidence that no ruling can remain valid indefinitely.
- It is valid for a period of 10 years and may be renewed indefinitely.
- Until 2022 any postage stamps since the 1971 decimalisation of British currency could be used; old "definitive" design stamps without barcodes will no longer be valid from 1 August 2023, with old ones exchangeable for barcoded ones indefinitely.
- Alternatively, a day ticket ("titre journée") can be bought and can be used indefinitely for the entire day from the first time it is validated.
- Once the connection has entered the connected state, it will remain connected indefinitely.
- The principle of tacit relocation can continue a lease indefinitely on the same terms as originally agreed, except as to duration.
- Holders of the permit can enter Mainland China regardless of purpose of entry and can remain in Mainland China indefinitely, although their social benefits are restricted unlike Chinese nationals with residency in Mainland China.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!