|NOUN || a bikini thong | bikini thongs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The station gained national attention in April 2021 when reporter Abigail Metsch posted a photo of herself on Instagram in a thong bikini, with Metsch's back facing the camera with her head turned towards the camera, completely exposing her buttocks and mentioning the station in the photo caption.
- Botwright caused a controversy which gained considerable media attention in 2004, when she announced plans to appear on court at tournaments wearing in a bikini-style outfit consisting of a sports bra and thong briefs, and posed for photographs wearing the outfit.
- By 2015, Slick Chicks launched an e-commerce site, selling their three styles: bikini brief, thong and boy short.
- The complainants claimed the video consisted of "extreme crudeness and filth" in a "sexist and offensive video which mostly comprises women in thong bikini bottoms acting in a pornographic manner".
- Usually, a sling swimsuit comprises a bikini bottom of any style, with side straps extending upwards to cover the breasts, then going over the shoulders and behind the neck or extending down the back.
- The styling of pubic hair has become more fashionable as the coverage of swimwear has decreased, following innovations such as the introduction of the bikini in 1946 and the removal of skirts from swimsuits.
- Four women were arrested over the 2013 Memorial Day weekend in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for indecent exposure when they wore thong bikinis that exposed their buttocks.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!