|NOUN || a bikini top | bikini tops |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Thalía wore a green bikini top covered by an embroidered vintage caftan, dancing and singing in the tropical environment that included candle-lit cabanas, fire eaters and over 100 extras.
- In many clubs, while a stripper is walking the floor she will be required to wear her full bikini top and bottom.
- Gardner posed in a bikini but the drape of the top seemed wrong to the sculptor, so Gardner removed her bikini top and Nicolosi continued with his sculpture.
- In early issues the breastplates were the only clothing she wore above the waist, giving her a metal bikini top.
- He drew her with a bikini top instead.
- She wears a pink bikini top and short shorts, and her torso was redesigned (this appearance has remained in subsequent games).
- An instrumental portion of "Moving in Stereo" was used prominently in the 1982 feature film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", in which it accompanies Judge Reinhold's character's fantasy of Phoebe Cates's character removing her bikini top while embracing him.
- On Carey's 2006 The Adventures of Mimi Tour stop at Madison Square Garden, she sang "Don't Forget About Us" while wearing a sparkling bikini top and black leggings.
- Harmon's stand-out acting roles include the 30-foot-tall (9 m) Merrie in "Village of the Giants" (1965, in which she captures normal-sized Johnny Crawford and suspends him from her bikini top), and the car-washing Lucille in "Cool Hand Luke" (1967) with her purportedly 41–22–36 measurements.
- In the 1991 film "Darna", produced by Viva Films, Nanette Medved wore a red bikini top with gold stars.
- While both feature the Rolling Stones logo's tongue in a very suggestive context, the British version features the woman without her bikini top.
- The application of glitter and reflective ornaments to a woman's breasts, often in the shape of a bikini top or crop top and sometimes alongside nipple tassels, is known as glitter boobs.
- Many of the gadgets she keeps in her UFO and her bikini top are designed to meet this end by making him more faithful to her.
- As the second verse begins, Rihanna is seen with slicked-back hair wearing a metal bikini top, rolling in mud and surrounded by troops on a stone structure before a mountainous backdrop.
- James pursues Windsor, keeping an eye on her during the famous flying-bikini-top scene in "Carry On Camping".
- The list of such pranks is extensive, often coordinated with current events: a pink pleated skirt, bikini top and lucha libre wrestling mask; a Zorro costume; a pumpkin head (at Halloween); a Santa Claus hat (at Christmas); a full Uncle Sam costume for United States Independence Day; the hood of the prisoner on a box photograph from Abu Ghraib prison; a clown costume; a loincloth and surrounded by a prehistoric setting while being snatched up by a sculpted pterodactyl in flight; and a papier mâché statue of a shark about to swallow up the surfer from beneath.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!