Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Another female specific game in which contestants would have each other's bikinis put together, and pull against each other to see whose ripped off.
- One Australian TV critic has even classed "Midnight Zoo" as the worst of the genre based on the use of bikinis.
- 1997: Contestants allowed to wear bikinis.
- In the 2005 "Playmates at Play at the Playboy Mansion" calendar, all Playmates appeared in the calendar wearing bikinis, but Playmates Karen McDougal and Hiromi Oshima actually appeared in painted-on bikinis for their respective months.
- Bikinis can and have been made out of almost every possible clothing material, and the fabrics and other materials used to make bikinis are an essential element of their design.
- The baths were popular with all classes of women in Barcelona. Bikinis were first introduced in the 1950s in Spain, but were highly disapproved of by the government.
- In a mid-credits scene, Dum Dum Dugan is seen poolside with Stark, marveling at two women wearing the newly created bikinis.
- Another controversy revolving around her is that she has worn too many bikinis in the film and doesn't intend on wearing it ever again.
- "Nudismos" are René's fashion innovation in which the artist hand-weaves outfits directly onto the customer, creating bikinis or dresses of varying length and coverage.
- Four women were arrested over the 2013 Memorial Day weekend in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for indecent exposure when they wore thong bikinis that exposed their buttocks.
- In 2004, Xie ran with Jeanette Aw, Joyce Chao and Felicia Chin, dressed only in bikinis, along Orchard Road for the Channel 8 drama "The Champion".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!