Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Within Captain Zachary Foxx, the implant's function is simply to act as a power conduit: triggering the badge activates a sequence of events that supercharges his left-side bionics and enables either a boosting of the myomer muscles and tendons, or a channelling of bioelectrical energy through the bionic amplifiers to produce an energy blast of up to 16 standard carbine shots, which makes him capable of blasting a wall apart, spot-welding circuitry, or possibly punching through a ship's hull.
- The term biosignal is often used to refer to bioelectrical signals, but it may refer to both electrical and non-electrical signals.
- Membrane bioelectrical impulses are described by the Hodgkin cycle.
- In bioelectrical impedance analysis in humans, an estimate of the phase angle can be obtained and is based on changes in resistance and reactance as alternating current passes through tissues, which causes a phase shift.
- Another method is bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA), which uses the resistance of electrical flow through the body to estimate body fat.
- In the field of human health monitoring is better known as bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) and is used to estimate body composition as well as different parameters such as total body water and free fat mass.
- Clinical neurophysiology is a medical specialty that studies the central and peripheral nervous systems through the recording of bioelectrical activity, whether spontaneous or stimulated.
- Techniques used in bariatrics include bioelectrical impedance analysis, a method to measure body fat percentage.
- The non-invasive bioelectrical impedance technology is a low-cost high technology system designed by Judy as a solution to high cost of cardiac diagnostic procedures.
- Eng degrees in electrical engineering and bioelectrical engineering, respectively, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2001 and 2003.
- Before bioelectrical impedance analysis machines were developed, there were many different ways in analyzing body composition such as skin fold methods using calipers, underwater weighing, whole body air displacement plethysmography (ADP) and DXA.
- (2014) The role of telocytes in morphogenetic bioelectrical signaling: once more unto the breach.
- in bioelectrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1979.
- Imaging with quantification of muscle mass has been investigated including bioelectrical impedance analysis, computed tomography, dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), and magnetic resonance imaging but are not widely used.
- In membrane biology, the Hodgkin cycle is a key component of membrane physiology that describes bioelectrical impulses, especially prevalent in neural and muscle tissues.
- in electrical engineering and PhD (highest honors) in bioelectrical engineering from the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!