|NOUN || biogas | biogases / biogasses |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In recent years biogas is being used. The biogas composition and calorific value must be known in order to evaluate if the particular biogas type is suitable.
- By comparison it should be mentioned that the production of biogas utilizes agricultural waste to generate a biofuel known as biogas, and also produces compost, thereby enhancing agriculture, sustainability and food production.
- More recently, the FACT Foundation has implemented a pilot programme in which biogas is used for co-fuelling MFP diesel engines.
- Energy Services has invested in biogas technology by acquiring the Econcern group's share of six biogas production pilots in China and Vietnam.
- In 2021 HZI acquired from Viessmann Group the german company Schmack Biogas Service, a supplier in the biogas industry, founded in 1995, which was renamed Hitachi Zosen Inova Schmack.
- There is a high biogas potential in Ukraine. In Ukraine, there are few examples of biogas technologies implementation.
- In 2015, Asian Agri announced plans to build 20 biogas power plants by 2020.
- Small-scale biogas plants are being utilized in many countries, including Ghana, Vietnam and many others.
- While traditional AD plants yield a biogas with methane content of 55–65%, the Nisargruna plant with its two-phase process yields a biogas with methane content of 70–80%.
- In the third method the carbon dioxide in the output of a wood gas generator or a biogas plant after the biogas upgrader is mixed with the produced hydrogen from the electrolyzer to produce methane.
- There are also attempts to use biogas as partially renewable fuel with Green Planet Energy selling gas containing 10% of biogas, 1% hydrogen and 90% imported fossil gas.
- Daily biogas production about 7 cubic meters. The excess biogas that is not consumed is stored in a gas bag.
- Target: Deploy 1 million domestic biogas plants for 5 million people and develop sustainable commercial biogas sectors in 15 countries in Asia and the Pacific by 2016.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!