Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "La mystérieuse nuance de bleu", transl. Gilles Robel, Paris, Métailié, 2022.
- Saint-Marcellin is available in 3 degrees of ripening ("affinage"): sec, crémeux and bleu.
- In addition to the standard blue tincture called azure, there is a lighter blue sometimes found that is called bleu celeste or "sky blue".
- It is not known how the famous and unique blue, "bleu de Chartres", of the glass was created, and it has been impossible to replicate it.
- In 1921, the French army decided to replace the "bleu horizon" with khaki.
- In 2002, Serge Elhaik published an authorised biography, "Paul Mauriat: une vie en bleu".
- The party originated as the "Parti bleu" which was formed around 1850. The "parti bleu" opposed the anti-clericalism of its rival, the "parti rouge".
- Damian was the author of two books, including a novel, "Scène dans le bleu".
- A Vous, Madone au bleu mantel !
- As a relatively recently created hybrid, Muscat bleu does not have many synonyms with only Aromato, Garnier 83/2, Muscat bleu Garnier and Muskat bleu generally recognized.
- Regardless, "bleu celeste" is still used by heraldic authorities, such as Britain's College of Arms in London, with one example of the arms of Jacob Flamberg being granted in 2016 using bleu celeste in the blazon for the field, mantling and charge, in each case "per pale/party" with sable.
- On the basis of the French names of these colours, "orange-blanc-bleu", the flag is also referred to by the Dutch rhymes "oranje-blanje-bleu" and "ranje-blanje-bleu".
- Other grapes grown in Belgium include: Muscat bleu, Solaris.
- "Le Chandail bleu". Translated by the author and Jean-Louis Faivre d’Arcier. Paris: Seuil, 1971.
- "Le Train Bleu" (lit. "the blue train"), officially the Calais-Méditerranée Express, was a luxury French night express train which carried wealthy and famous passengers between Calais and the French Riviera from 1922 until 1938.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!