Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He helped found the Negro branch of the North Carolina Institute for the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind, which was the first school for blind African-Americans in the nation.
- 806, which chartered the grammar school as the Columbia Institution for the Instruction of the Deaf and Dumb and the Blind and funded tuition costs for indigent deaf, dumb (mute), or blind children belonging to the District of Columbia.
- Skinner's Remarkable School for "Colored Deaf, Dumb, and Blind Children" 1857–1860.
- By 1887 her school had moved to her home "De la Haye", 65 The Parade, Norwood. Mme. Marval later taught at the Deaf Dumb and Blind Institution. She died of diabetes at home on 25 February 1905.
- He later submitted a memorandum to the Texas legislature leading to the establishment of a school, the Deaf, Dumb, and Blind Institute for Colored Youth; he was appointed by the governor as its first Superintendent.
- The school is owned by the Ulster Society for Promoting the Education of the Deaf and the Blind whose roots are in the Claremont Institution of Dublin and the Belfast Auxiliary Society.
- Malathi joins as a deaf and dumb teacher in the school where Prasad studies and Shankar opens a mechanic garage.
- Montfort Senior Secondary School is a Catholic minority unaided institution run by the registered Society of the Brothers of St.
- However she applied her Liberal Party interests when she campaigned for Elizabeth Garrett Anderson to be a member of the local school board, unsuccessfully, in 1870.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!