Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Le petit déjeuner" (breakfast) is traditionally a quick meal consisting of "tartines" (slices) of French bread with butter and honey or jam (sometimes brioche), along with "café au lait" (also called "café crème"), or black coffee, or tea and rarely hot chicory.
- Café au lait spots are one of the most characteristic features of neurofibromatosis type 1.
- ... and Café au lait in France) is made with a simple mixture of hot coffee and hot milk, and served in cups that are larger than tea cups.
- Recipes that call for scalded milk include café au lait, baked milk, and ryazhenka.
- White coffee should be distinguished from café au lait, in that white coffee uses chilled or room-temperature milk or other whitener, while café au lait uses heated or steamed milk.
- The term "childhood cancer syndrome" has also been proposed. Café-au-lait macules have been observed.
- The normalized color coordinates for French beige are identical to café au lait and Tuscan tan, which were first recorded as color names in English in 1839 and 1926, respectively.
- Kassovitz is married to French actress Julie Mauduech, whom he directed and acted alongside in his 1993 film "Métisse" ("Café au lait", English title) and who made a brief appearance in "La Haine" (during the scene in the Parisian art gallery).
- "Café au lait" ([...]; [...]; French for "coffee with milk") is coffee with hot milk added. It differs from white coffee, which is coffee with cold milk or other whiteners added.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!