Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Culpepper directs Ben to a cantina a day's ride off, to find Russ Caldwell.
- Tourists can visit buildings featured in the original movie, including Obi-Wan Kenobi's house and the Mos Eisley cantina.
- In the 1870s Francisco Bravo adapted the building for commercial use as a cantina, and it has generally been used for commercial purposes since then.
- "Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina" (1995) is an anthology of short stories set in the fictional "Star Wars" universe.
- Hussong's Cantina is the oldest and best known cantina in Baja California, Mexico.
- A cantina in the U.S. is simply a tavern with a Southwestern or Mexican motif that serves traditional alcoholic Mexican drinks.
- Two rival cattle ranchers battle over the affections of Nieta, a beautiful Mexican cantina singer.
- She is a Twi'lek and is first introduced in "Chapter 1: Stranger in a Strange Land" as the owner of the cantina The Sanctuary.
- El Malasuerte, now recovering in Radilla's private residence in the cantina, proposes a deal with Salvador.
- Tarkin takes Emily to the Mos Eisley cantina for drinks.
- . In 2010 he opened "121BC", a cantina and enoteca in Sydney before branching out in Hong Kong in 2013. In 2017 he opened Bacco in Ash Street, Sydney.
- Blake's friend Anthony Daniels recommended him when Lucasfilm was seeking actors for the cantina scene.
- Jerry spends his nights at a cantina gambling away his money.
- A portion of the film was shot in Pioneertown, and features footage of the "cantina" building that now houses Pappy & Harriet's.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!