|NOUN || a cantonal assembly | cantonal assemblies |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- From 1994 to 2002 she was Secretary of the cantonal assembly and the served as cantonal public attorney.
- Magazinović was elected to the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly following the 2006 general election.
- From 1998 to 2000, Fazlić was a member of the Una-Sana Cantonal assembly, then from 2000 to 2002 of the Federal House of Representatives.
- At the 2018 Bosnian general election, Bajramović was a candidate for the Una-Sana cantonal assembly for Elmedin Konaković's People and Justice (NiP).
- In the general election held in the same year, the party won six seats in the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly, two seats in the Federal House of Representatives and one seat in the Federal House of Peoples.
- Acting on the court's decision, the Cantonal Assembly removed the disputed provisions in 2000 and adopted a new law on the flag and coat of arms in 2003 that restored the same symbols.
- The Cantonal Assembly of the governing Citizens' Action Party elected as candidate alderman Daguer Alberto Hernandez Vasquez, however, his candidacy was not initially ratified by the National Assembly.
- The ruins of the castle was the meeting place of the Landsgemeinde or Cantonal assembly for over three centuries.
- In 2010, he was elected to the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly.
- The prime minister is appointed by the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly.
- Two years later, at the 2000 parliamentary election, he entered the Tuzla Cantonal Assembly and the Federal House of Peoples.
- On 14 April 1798, a cantonal assembly was called in the canton of Zürich, but most of the politicians from the previous assembly were re-elected.
- The citizens of the canton of Herzegovina-Neretva vote for a total of 30 representatives in the Cantonal Assembly every four years in general elections.
- In the 1998 general election, as a candidate of the Social Democratic Party, Behmen was elected member of the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly and deputy chairman of the Federal House of Peoples.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!