|VERB || to cause | caused | caused|
causing | causes
|SYNO ||causation | causing|
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- They act by causing the affected animal to hemorrhage, causing it to seek water, and thus leave dwellings to die outdoors.
- Acute ethmoiditis in childhood and ethmoidal carcinoma may spread superiorly causing meningitis and cerebrospinal fluid leakage or it may spread laterally into the orbit causing proptosis and diplopia.
- In addition to the risk of causing birth defects and of causing liver damage, bosentan has a high risk of causing edema, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease, decreasing sperm counts, and decreases in hemoglobin and hematocrit.
- Because any medication that could reduce the inflammation of CPPD bears a risk of causing organ damage, treatment is not advised if the condition is not causing pain.
- 3. the idea that those causing harm intentionally must be punished more severely than those causing harm unintentionally.
- Fibro/adipogenic progenitors (FAPs) may be the disease-causing cell type responsible for activin A dependent ectopic bone formation in both the muscles and tendons of mice bearing the FOP causing ACVR1(R206H) mutation.
- After the bite of an infected flea, the bacteria enter into the host organism and travel to the closest lymph node, where bacteria replicate causing the large swellings called buboes.
- Nowadays a person causing a public disturbance may be arrested for, and/or charged with, causing harassment, alarm or distress contrary to the Public Order Act 1986.
- A 65-year old resident of the area was charged with multiple manslaughter, causing criminal harm through negligence and negligent arson.
- In 1987, a large earthquake centered on Edgecumbe shook the Bay of Plenty, causing widespread damage and causing much of the population to leave Edgecumbe.
- He could have faced charges of causing death by negligence, causing a fatal traffic collision and causing danger on the railway.
- People living with HSAS will also frequently experience spasticity, a condition causing some muscles to be continuously contracted, thereby causing stiffness of the body and challenges with walking and speaking.
- This is causing fragmentation of the forests threatening their habitat.
- While some adrenal adenomas do not secrete hormones at all, often some secrete cortisol, causing Cushing's syndrome, aldosterone causing Conn's syndrome, or androgens causing hyperandrogenism.
- Also, violence causing death (where death was not intended) can be subject to Art 195: Battery and bodily harm causing death ("Lovirile sau vatamarile cauzatoare de moarte"): 6 -12 years of imprisonment.
- The two commonly used categories of white blood cell disorders divide them quantitatively into those causing excessive numbers (proliferative disorders) and those causing insufficient numbers (leukopenias).
- After 1976, there were additional changes to the minimum penalties, and the introduction of new offences (impaired driving causing bodily harm and impaired driving causing death).
- A new heat wave hit Niger on June 21, causing an increased area of drought; causing crop failure and the threat of widespread famine.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!