|NOUN || a cesium atom | cesium atoms |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Nucleophilic attack occurs at the site of the sulfur atom, thereby increasing its coordination number. Reacting cesium fluoride and NSF affords the salt given below.
- Cesium atoms was subsequently used to show that single atoms of an element could be counted if its resonance ionization was performed in a counter in which an electron could be detected for an atom in its ground state.
- According to this scale, fluorine is the most electronegative element, while cesium is the least electronegative element.
- For LSIMS, Cesium, Cs+ ions make up the primary beam and for FAB the primary beam is made up of Xe or Ar atoms.
- Following these demonstrations, single-photon polarization qubits were then stored via EIT in a 85Rb cold atomic ensemble and retrieved with an 85% efficiency and entanglement between two cesium-based quantum memories was also achieved with an overall transfer efficiency close to 90%.
- For example: in cesium cooling experiments, the cooling laser is typically chosen to be detuned from the [...] to [...] transition and a repumping laser tuned to the [...] to [...] transition is also used to prevent the Cs atoms from being pumped into the [...] state.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!