|NOUN || a charge station | charge stations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Nyko Charge Station for Wii is a rechargeable battery set and charging stand that allows Wii players to replace the Alkaline AA batteries with a rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
- In 2010 Essent opened the first commercial fast-charge station for electric vehicles in Europe. The charger produced by Epyon charges electric 9-person taxi-vans in 30 minutes.
- Koonwarra became a no-one-in-charge station in 1974.
- In December 2016, EVgo announced building the first US fast charge station for electric vehicles at up to 350 kW.
- In January 2016 the GreenFuel W32A charge station was opened in the 101 Tower parking, therefore making it the first office building in Ukraine with its own EV charger.
- Covering an area of 1,986 m2, it contains a children’s section, a parent-child reading zone, an adult collection featuring more books and a quick charge station on level 4 of the mall.
- Volkswagen built the first public CCS quick-charge station providing 50 kW DC in Wolfsburg in June 2013 to test drive the VW E-Up that was to be delivered with a DC rapid charger connector for CCS.
- The station building is a wooden structure of traditional Japanese design and houses a staffed ticket window, a waiting area, an automatic ticket vending machine, a SUGOCA charge station and a SUGOCA card reader.
- Analysis of the charge station network as of 2016 showed that the installed network coverage was extensive but weak with respect to fault resilience.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!