|NOUN || a charge time | charge times |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- on a charge. Charge time from a 120 V outlet is approximately 8 hours.
- Since the charge-time of the coil corresponds to much less than a full revolution of the crank, the coil really 'sees' only DC current for charging the external ignition coil.
- Rion's offensive powers have a 1-2 second charge time, making it important to find a safe interval before launching an attack.
- A gauge indicates charge time for magic spells.
- Both weapons have unlimited ammunition, however up to six missiles can be launched at once after a charge time.
- The Fllow is touted to have an urban ride range up to 150 miles, fast charge time under 30 minutes, and the acceleration of a superbike with a curb weight of only 400 lbs.
- In electrochemistry, the Anson equation defines the charge-time dependence for linear diffusion control in chronocoulometry.
- On June 26, 2022, the Company announced the production of a solid-state battery with a range of 650 km and a charge time of 15 minutes.
- The E2 battery range features a 3–5 hour charge time.
- It has a flight time of 7 minutes and a charge time of 40.
- 8 kW from level 1 for 9 kW combined charging, reducing the charge time to one hour to recharge his 9 kWh ZF9 pack.
- Theoretically, ORBs could replace Li-ion batteries as more environmentally friendly batteries of similar or higher charge capacity and similar or shorter charge time.
- It was claimed by advertisers that the 90-second charge time was "the longest minute and a half in a kid's life" as they waited impatiently for the car to charge sufficiently to get back into the race.
- A trip that lasts longer than this no-charge time period gets additional charges, on an increasing price scale.
- 1 kW (AC); the total charge time is six hours through a high voltage connection (380 or 400 volts), but with a domestic 230 volt supply, the total charge time is double, about 12 hours.
- Charging a flywheel took between 30 seconds and 3 minutes; in an effort to reduce the charge time, the supply voltage was increased from 380 volts to 500 volts.
- The car's Lithium iron phosphate battery pack charge time is nine hours (standard charge) and the motor can accelerate the car to top speed of [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!