|NOUN || a cyanotype | cyanotypes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2021, British artist Edd Carr made a music video for Tycho Jones entirely out of cyanotype prints.
- The complex used in cyanotype is mainly ammonium iron(III) citrate, but potassium ferrioxalate is also used.
- Andres created a series of cyanotype photographs which can be seen on her website.
- Their usage resembles that of cyanotype, but unlike cyanotype Inkodyes are primarily used on textiles and exist in a full range of colors.
- The cyanotype is a type of photogram, a photo produced without a camera.
- An exhibition of 16mm, cyanotype and artist books at the Western Front in 2014, related to mediated perception and measurement.
- The process of diazotype (Whiteprints) replaced the cyanotype process (blueprints) for reproducing architectural and engineering drawings because the process was simpler and involved fewer toxic chemicals.
- Since the end of the 1980s, she has produced black-and-white photographs, often employing older techniques such as cyanotype and platinum printing.
- She employs surface design techniques including cyanotype, mono printing, digital image transfer, and needle felting as the basis for works that also incorporate hand painted fabrics, hand and machine stitching, and beadwork.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!