Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The formation includes a dacite lava flow, pyroclastic flows, lahars and fallout pumice.
- This pluton is composed of dacite, a type of volcanic rock that is formed by lava.
- The batholith is overlain by dacite from the Paleogene and Neogene periods (roughly 66 million to 1.8 million years ago) and andesite from the late Cretaceous.
- The Fish Canyon Tuff, made of dacite, is uniform in its petrological composition and forms a single cooling unit despite the huge volume.
- Along the hill tops the rock is from the Hawkins Volcanics, with mostly dacite in the south, and andesite in the north.
- The world's largest known dacite flow is the Chao dacite dome complex, a huge coulée flow-dome between two volcanoes in northern Chile.
- The Dacite of Pajarito Mountain is divided into two series of lavas.
- The rock of Tumtum Mountain is a very fine-grained light buff to gray dacite, with silica content of 68%, fairly typical and similar to that found in the lava domes of Mount St.
- The formation contains basalt and andesite, as well as volcanic breccia with component dacite pebbles and cobbles and tuff shale cemented together with calcite.
- Ignimbrite and dacite breccia cut by dikes of andesite and dacite give the peak many colors.
- Mount Fee dacite contains up to 70% brown volcanic glass and up to 15% vesicular textures.
- Since then, smaller dacite domes formed around Lassen.
- Besides basalt, dacite and granite have been found there.
- Domes typically solidify to form the rich in silica extrusive rock obsidian and sometimes dacite domes form the extrusive rock dacite, like in the case of Mount St.
- Dacite usually forms as an intrusive rock such as a dike or sill.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!