|NOUN || desired behavior | [scient. usage] desired behaviors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- While in simple cases copying can be done by allocating a new, uninitialized object and copying all fields (attributes) from the original object, in more complex cases this does not result in desired behavior.
- Although the languages and tools have evolved, this general approach of specifying the desired behavior in a textual programming language and letting the tools derive the detailed physical design remains the basis of digital IC design today.
- Effective strategies involve working with a child to support developing self-control such as modeling a desired behavior rather than demanding it.
- Praise is used in the classroom to encourage and support the occurrence of a desired behavior.
- Without a reward that is meaningful, providing delayed or immediate gratification serves little purpose, as the reward is not a strong reinforcer of the desired behavior.
- As an additional extension, mimicry-driven systems can be framed as agents who are optimizing a "goal function" based on how closely the IA succeeds in mimicking the desired behavior.
- Shaping involves gradually modifying the existing behavior into the desired behavior.
- Models can be used to represent the desired behavior of a system under test (SUT), or to represent testing strategies and a test environment.
- There are a few situations when this is desired behavior.
- Common extrinsic motivations are rewards (for example money or grades) for showing the desired behavior, and the threat of punishment following misbehavior.
- The term "clicker" comes from a small metal cricket noisemaker adapted from a child's toy that the trainer uses to precisely mark the desired behavior.
- For example, the specification may only state desired behavior of the target hardware.
- Businesses shape the perceptions of the public in order to get the desired behavior and purchase patterns from consumers.
- Sometimes, a combination of the two kinds of systems is required to obtain the desired behavior.
- Interpreters interpret the program on the fly to produce the desired behavior.
- Borrowing from agile software development the "desired behavior" in this case consists of the requirements set by the business — that is, the desired behavior that has business value for whatever entity commissioned the software unit under construction.
- Overuse of negative reinforcement in any training method to increase rates of desired behaviors can produce anxiety and stress in the horse until the aversive stimulus or "pressure" is released.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!