Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Many of them pursue their desired career in many countries like USA,UK,CANADA,INDIA,RUSSIA and many parts of Europe.
- While in the USSR he met an agricultural attaché, who encouraged him to study agriculture as a route to his desired career in the diplomatic service.
- While doing his professional job for the media group, Amoru was promoted to bureau chief in 2009 and then to deputy news editor in 2011, a position he held until March 2012 when he landed his desired career at the time as a public relations officer for the then newly established business and technical examinations body, UBTEB.
- A combination of four subjects plus General paper is selected by the student from the above subjects depending on the student's ability and desired career.
- Attempting to balance college classes with his desired career path wasn't working for him, and despite the disappointment of his family, he quit school to chase his dream.
- Overwhelmed by the pressure and her parents happiness, Camille agrees to marry Calvin and options out of her desired career choice.
- He attained his desired career as a commissioned officer when, after attending an SS-"Junkerschule", he was promoted to SS-"Untersturmführer" in November 1944.
- In the fall of 1935 Pais began his studies at the University of Amsterdam without a clear idea regarding his desired career.
- His father and grandfather were Riders before him, and he never doubted his desired career.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!