Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- At the time of its construction, many other urban theoreticians found the checkerboard was more useful, but it could not provide the protection that military architects desired.
- The construction rules exist to achieve the desired goal of a truly unique number for all time.
- Using more compact snow allows for the construction of a large snowball by simply rolling it until it grows to the desired size.
- At the time of construction this had been enough for any commercial ship.
- Accounts of British royalty photographed aside dead tiger carcasses during the late 19th and early 20th centuries depict the construction of the successful conquest of Indian nature, thus symbolizing the imperial, masculine identities desired by the British.
- The property was purchased on North Tacoma Avenue where the cornerstone of a new building was laid on June 9, 1924. Construction of the school was completed in time for the start of the 1924–25 school year and the doors opened to students on September 18, 1924.
- This time the issue was successful and in 2013 the Parliament of Norway approved the electrification of the Meråker Line and the section from Trondheim to Steinkjer. Construction is planned to start winter 2021 and finish by late 2024.
- When a building has leaky construction or poor insulation, desired heat is lost in the winter and conditioned air is lost in the summer.
- Fertitta announced improvements and upgrades to the property, investing more than $600 million in the project, one of the most expensive construction endeavors in the United States at the time.
- So a second version was introduced with a slightly uprated 60 hp FN63T 8 cylinder gasoline engine, very similar to the one used in the FN63C lorry, by that time also in use with the Belgian army. Construction of the new model started in earnest by 1938.
- however, the construction of sequence-specific enzymes for all possible sequences is costly and time-consuming, as one is not benefiting from combinatorial possibilities that methods such as ZFNs and TALEN-based fusions utilize.
- Construction of the reservoir and of the Wusanto Dam used an uncommon semi-hydraulic fill technique, where fine-grained material is placed at the end of an embankment and then washed into its desired position using jets of water; this is a variant of the hydraulic fill technique.
- The design challenges the Navy's Bureau of Construction and Repair (C&R) faced with this class were considerable, as the combined requirements of optimum hitting power, extreme speed and adequate protection taxed the knowledge of its naval architects and the technology of the time.
- The tower continued to grow, and as the construction began to settle, the first cracks started to appear followed by Urban's infamous public admonishment of his architect.
- Education for construction engineers is primarily focused on construction procedures, methods, costs, schedules and personnel management.
- This demands extremely high positioning tolerances which drive up construction costs.
- The construction of the museum was funded by Malacca State Government and completed in September 2002.
- project was eventually authorized by Act of Parliament in 1987, with construction beginning in 1990 approximately following the line of a Roman road.
- Through the 19th and very early 20th centuries, this method of construction evolved to produce extremely high quality anvils.
- Following the construction of Makkhawan Rangsan Bridge ([...]; 'Bridge by the God Indra') in 1809, the construction of Phan Phiphop Lila Bridge began in 1902 at the command of King Chulalongkorn who desired to have an elegant bridge connected with the newly built Thanon Ratchadamnoen Nai.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!