Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Smyth had the desired impact at the Victoria Ground as he scored 12 vital goals as Stoke escaped the drop by three points.
- A desired "impact" point is indicated. The HUD puts a vertical line along the bearing to the impact point, and the pilot points the aircraft onto that line and flies a steady course, whether level bombing, dive bombing, or toss bombing (releasing bombs on a lofted climbing trajectory.) The pilot or Weapon systems officer authorizes weapon release but for maximum precision the exact timing is determined and executed by the computer.
- The enterprise uses this pre-order to secure investment, using that investment to expand operations and deliver the desired impact.
- Hughes brought on Stephen Ireland and Joselu in an effort to turn the game around and it had the desired impact.
- In his final year under contract with the Hurricanes in the pandemic delayed 2020–21 season, Dzingel was unable to have the desired impact producing just 2 goals and 4 points in 11 games before he was traded back to the Senators in exchange for Alex Galchenyuk and Cédric Paquette on February 13, 2021.
- These efforts failed to have the desired impact. Bhandari claimed that the Bishnois were sacrificing aging people they no longer saw as useful to society.
- Unfortunately the virus did not have the desired impact on rabbit numbers that was expected and there are more rabbits around than ever.
- In his two seasons with the Lions, Sjögren was unable to make the desired impact, largely affected through injury, limiting him to just 19 games in the 2017–18 season.
- Cinestaan while reviewing wrote "Barun Sobti's technically sound film falls short of the desired impact".
- In an attempt to shake things up and to aid in the wary legs from playing a man down just days earlier Peter Vermes gave Santiago Hirsig and Chance Myers each their first starts of the season, neither of which made the desired impact and were both subbed by the 51st minute.
- He did not have the desired impact at Stoke as the team struggled in the First Division and were relegated, Scott playing 20 matches during the 1922–23 season before he was released to Preston North End.
- As part of the broader Hearts and Minds campaign the operation failed to have the desired impact.
- Although initially, it could not make the desired impact, but immediately following its reconstitution in February 2007, the ACC began working with renewed vigor and impetus duly acceding to the United Nations' convention against corruption that was adopted by the General Assembly away back on 31 October 2003.
- These efforts failed to have the desired impact and Bhandari claimed that the Bishnoi [...] In response to this, young men, women and children began to follow the example of the old.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!