|NOUN || a desired salary | desired salaries |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- However, the commission desired to work within the administrative structure of the 1960s and only focused on how to review and adjust technical problems of the structure instead of a total overhaul of the wage and salary system of the Federal Government or in totality that of Nigeria.
- While he gave no specific reason for his departure, "The New York Times" reported that Lane had found it difficult to make ends meet on a Cabinet officer's salary of $12,000 and desired to make more money for himself and his family.
- Children old enough to train as apprentices could continue their schooling on a part-time basis if they so desired.
- Throughout her writings, she repeatedly made it clear that she desired to earn an independent wage and be able to support herself.
- Employment Counselors generally focus on the acquisition of work, actually getting a job, which is the desired result of the career development, training and education process.
- However, in 2005 Ralph finally secured his long desired transfer to Europe.
- Just because the protagonist could not meet up with the desired lifestyle for, wife, and child.
- Efforts to manage employee behavior within government organizations by focusing on financial rewards may not have the desired effect and could potentially have a negative impact on employee motivation and performance seeing as how those that do work in the public sector are usually not motivated by financial gain.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!