Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- he has not graduated from the Police Academy, and his rank comes from his relations to a high-ranking official, or nepotism", but he and others such as Chan Soveth of ADHOC and Interior Minister Sar Kheng expressed hope that Savoeun would discontinue the practices of his predecessor and reform the organization even though the National Police had never been allowed to operate independently of the CPP-controlled government.
- Diplomatic relations between them were established in 1931 and have been continuously maintained, despite pressures at times to discontinue them.
- Shortly after being discovered by the FCC, it was requested that they discontinue broadcasting.
- In February 2019 it was reported that the Trump administration would discontinue its efforts to appoint Palmieri as ambassador to Honduras, in the face of opposition from Senator Marco Rubio, a proponent of a more hard-line approach to U.S.
- She advised the queen to henceforth discontinue all involvement in politics and act only as a role model for the consort of the Most Christian King of France, and advise queen Marie followed.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!