|VERB || to discontinue | discontinued | discontinued|
discontinuing | discontinues
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He discontinues therapy with Adele and in the final scene disappears into a crowded street.
- If the claimant discontinues, they are usually liable for both parties' costs to the date of discontinuance, on the Standard Basis.
- A lock-out occurs when an employer suspends or discontinues the normal operation of their business, completely or partially, with the intent to compel employees to accept terms of employment or comply with demands made by the employer.
- The Legacy still uniquely offers standard all-wheel drive and horizontally opposed engine layouts, but discontinues the manual transmission for the US market in favor of the Lineartronic CVT on both engine configurations.
- The league discontinues the AutoPro Plaque and Philips Plaque as those sponsorships expire.
- Blue Motor Coach Co. discontinues Middletown bus route after a court battle, leaving Southeastern Greyhound Lines as the only provider of service along this route.
- The sixth-generation iPad Mini discontinues the proprietary Lightning port in favor of a universal USB-C port that is used for charging as well as connecting external devices and accessories.
- Classes are maintained according to West Bengal Government chart. Only on Government holidays the school discontinues classes.
- The dancer must be in great physical shape, and the challenge usually continues until either the dancer or the drummer discontinues.
- When contraception was discontinues, the occurrence of side effect was particularly pronounced for IUDs (47%), injectables (45%) and implants.
- Fak is rather unethical therapist sleeping with his female patients although in such a case he temporarily discontinues the treatment.
- Gopalan discontinues his college studies and works for the welfare of agricultural laborer's and small-time farmers.
- In 2012, Telefónica O2 UK discontinues free access to The Cloud for customers on unlimited Wi-Fi contracts.
- July: U.S. government discontinues open market operations.
- Friendly's conduct, the president discontinues his franchise, and June takes over the Pyramid gas station and garage.
- Both ships are burned, and Captain Semmes discontinues his raiding, deciding to use 1864 as a time to refit and repair back in France.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!