Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This particular use of the CRTP has been called "simulated dynamic binding" by some.
- Late static binding is a variant of binding somewhere between static and dynamic binding.
- Common Lisp has numerous standard dynamic variables, and so threads cannot be sensibly added to an implementation of the language without these variables having thread-local semantics in dynamic binding.
- One example of this form of extensibility is object-oriented application frameworks which achieve extensibility typically by using inheritance and dynamic binding.
- It has been argued that static coupling metrics lose precision when dealing with an intensive use of dynamic binding or inheritance.
- Use of an interface also leads to dynamic binding and polymorphism, which are central features of object-oriented programming.
- A synergistic deformation mechanism of the proteins through strong anchoring and formation of dynamic binding sites on mineral nano-platelets were seen.
- A Church–Turing machine is a digital computer that encapsulates the symbols in a thread of computation as a chain of protected abstractions by enforcing the dynamic binding laws of Alonzo Church's lambda calculus or any centralized, precompiled operating system, but also the superuser, removing all default machine privileges.
- DNA-PAINT has been further extended to use regular dyes, where the dynamic binding and unbinding of a dye-labeled DNA probe to a fixed DNA origami is used to achieve stochastic single-molecule imaging.
- In C++, late binding (also called "dynamic binding") refers to what normally happens when the [...] keyword is used in a method's declaration.
- 0 lacked any kind of mechanism for dynamic binding or polymorphism; this has been remedied with the introduction of functions as first-class values in XQuery 3.0.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!