Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 1995 was the first deployment of cellular Eftpos in NZ, by Dynamic Data Systems.
- 0, released in 1990, was an evolution of the original Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) concept that Microsoft developed for earlier versions of Windows.
- Linear hashing (LH) is a dynamic data structure which implements a hash table and grows or shrinks one bucket at a time. It was invented by Witold Litwin in 1980.
- TeXnicCenter can tell Acrobat to close an opened PDF file before recompiling it with LaTeX using Dynamic Data Exchange calls.
- Its general effect is that the program text consumes no writable memory, saving it for dynamic data, and that all instances of the program are run from a single copy.
- An important application of recursion in computer science is in defining dynamic data structures such as Lists and Trees.
- This sort of capability was also supported by Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), which never became popular due to being too low-level.
- In computing, Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) is a technology for interprocess communication used in early versions of Microsoft Windows and OS/2.
- Rasmol can communicate with other programs via Tcl/Tk on Unix platforms, and via Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) on Microsoft Windows.
- Note that BCPL defined a "dynamic data item" for what is now called an "automatic" variable (local, stack-allocated), not for heap-allocated objects, which is the current use of the term "dynamic allocation".
- Each record consists of a set of fields, which hold the record's static and dynamic data and specify behaviour when various functions are requested locally or remotely.
- A controllable balise is connected to a Lineside Electronics Unit (LEU), which transmits dynamic data to the train, such as signal indications.
- Template engines are often used in modern Web application to display dynamic data.
- Another option is to assign a contiguous block to each processing unit and update it dynamically, but this requires dynamic data loading.
- Inter-process communication automation includes the Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) and RealTimeData (RTD) which allows calling a Component Object Model (COM) automation server for dynamic or realtime financial or scientific data.
- The most common are Dynamic Data Exchange: although strongly deprecated by Microsoft, this is a common method to send data between applications running on Windows, with official MS publications referring to it as "the protocol from hell".
- Chan developed a simpler algorithm that avoids the need for dynamic data structures and eliminates the logarithmic factor, lowering the best known running time for d ≥ 3 to [...].
- To create dynamic data, the library functions [...] and [...] are used to obtain and release dynamic blocks of data.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!