Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In dynamically typed languages the situation can be more complex as the correct function that needs to be invoked might only be determinable at run time.
- Java 7 JVM implements "JSR 292: Supporting Dynamically Typed Languages" on the Java Platform, a new feature which supports dynamically typed languages in the JVM.
- Most dynamic languages are also dynamically typed, but not all are.
- Some dynamically-typed languages such as Common Lisp allow optional type declarations for optimization for this reason.
- The 'dynamic' keyword supports interoperability with COM objects and dynamically-typed .NET languages.
- Its static type system prevents runtime type mismatches and thus obviates runtime type and safety checks that burden the performance of dynamically typed languages, while still guaranteeing runtime safety, except when array bounds checking is turned off or when some type-unsafe features like serialization are used.
- It is a dynamically typed, concatenative programming language.
- Python is dynamically typed and garbage-collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured (particularly procedural), object-oriented and functional programming.
- ISWIM variables did not have explicit type declarations and it seems likely (although not explicitly stated in the 1966 paper) that Landin intended the language to be dynamically typed, like LISP and unlike ALGOL; but it is also possible that he intended to develop some form of type inference.
- Some languages that are not dynamically typed and lack ad hoc polymorphism (including type classes) have longer function names such as [...] , [...] , etc.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!