|NOUN || dyspnea | - |
|SYNO ||dyspnea | dyspnoea|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As a subjective symptom self-reported by people, dyspnea is difficult to characterize since its severity cannot be measured.
- The word "platypnea" uses combining forms of "platy-" + "-pnea", from Greek "platus" (= flat) and "pnoia" (=breath). See pronunciation information at "dyspnea".
- The word "tachypnea" (...) uses combining forms of "tachy-" + "-pnea", yielding "fast breathing". See pronunciation information at "dyspnea".
- If the level of respiration is inappropriate for the body's status then dyspnea might occur.
- Symptoms include, primarily, increased respiratory effort and dyspnea, especially in response to strenuous exercise.
- The pneumonia presents as a foreign body reaction causing cough, dyspnea, and often fever. Hemoptysis has also been reported.
- See pronunciation information at "dyspnea".
- The symptoms consist of dyspnea, wheezing, a nonproductive cough, and recurrent, sometimes severe, lower respiratory tract infections.
- The symptoms of platinosis may include asthma, dermatitis, dyspnea, conjunctival vasodilatation, and rhinopharyngitis.
- Patients with mitral regurgitation may present with heart failure symptoms, such as dyspnea on exertion, orthopnea and paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea, palpitations, or pulmonary edema.
- The word "hyperpnea" uses combining forms of "hyper-" + "-pnea", yielding "excessive breathing". See pronunciation information at "dyspnea".
- The most common side effects reported while taking this medication during a trial were dyspnea, asthenia, fatigue, and nausea.
- The most common adverse reactions are peripheral edema, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, dyspnea, and decreased appetite.
- Examples of the most frequent symptoms of infusion-related reactions are dyspnea, cough, chills, and nausea, while the severest signs and symptoms included hypertension and dyspnea.
- Patients usually demonstrate dysphagia, dyspnea and voice changes, as well as local pain in the neck.
- Common clinical presentations include fever, cough, dyspnea and hemoptysis. Radiological features are similar to those of Behçet's disease.
- The dyspnea risks following cangrelor treatment, suggest a common mechanism linking transfusion-related acute lung injury, dyspnea, and reversible platelet inhibition.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!