|ADJ || dystopic | more dystopic | most dystopic |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Eglee and James Cameron teamed up again to co-create "Dark Angel", a futuristic drama starring Jessica Alba, set in a dystopic world of 21st-century Seattle.
- The Cyclops from the same dystopic future timeline as Lucas Bishop has become dependent on cyborg attachments to stay alive.
- The book displays a dystopic near future, when computer animation and sampling have reduced the movie industry to software manipulation.
- In 2012, he wrote and directed a short film for Sky Arts' Playhouse Presents series entitled "The Snipist", which depicted a dystopic alternative 1970s Britain stricken by rabies.
- It is important to keep in mind that scenarios which some would describe as dystopic, others would describe as utopian.
- Karin Boye was influenced by modernism and psychoanalysis. Boye is one of the most widely read poets in Sweden and is also known for the dystopic novel "Kallocain" (1940).
- Once there he alters the timeline, placing himself as the ruler of the Krone Magistrate that controls a dystopic world.
- Meanwhile, Emma/Cassandra subjected Kitty to a cruel dystopic vision that tricked her into using her phasing powers to open the containment chamber where Cassandra, trapped in Stuff's form, had been imprisoned.
- The character Wilma Deering in the Buck Rogers roleplaying game is a more dystopic figure, in keeping with the themes of the game.
- The Mad Max films, including "Mad Max", "The Road Warrior" and "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome", "have become canonical for their dystopic reinvention of the outback as a post-human wasteland where survival depends upon manic driving skills".
- Moonhaven is a dystopic sci-fi series produced by AMC+ that premiered on July 7, 2022.
- "The Universal Brotherhood" is an adventure published by FASA in 1990 for the dystopic near-future cyberpunk role-playing game "Shadowrun".
- Directed by Migos member Quavo and Kazakh-Russian filmmaker Aisultan Seitov, the visual has been described as "dystopic" and "psychedelic".
- He plays Isaac Bancroft in Netflix's popular dystopic series "Altered Carbon".
- Material was filmed for this episode featuring Mag (Felicia Day), Zone (Zack Ward) and the child imprinted with Caroline's personality (Adair Tishler), set in the dystopic future of "Epitaph One".
- <blockquote>Classic cyberpunk characters were marginalized, alienated loners who lived on the edge of society in generally dystopic futures where daily life was impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!