|NOUN || an eight-story building | eight-story buildings |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- During the dot-com bubble, Globix bought an eight-story building in New York City to serve as a data center, which was announced at Internet World 2000 by Bell, who cited "tremendous demand for our managed Internet Data Center services".
- Horngården, an eight-story building on Egertorget in Oslo.
- is an eight story building on the Bund, Shanghai.
- The Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center is an eight-story building which overlooks the expansive classification yard and engine facilities.
- While much of the building was to be completed by 1985, the section at the corner of Seventh Avenue and 52nd Street was occupied by an eight-story building and would be delayed.
- The "kōdōkan" was founded in 1882 by Kanō Jigorō, the founder of judo, and is now an eight-story building in Tokyo.
- Six World Trade Center was an eight-story building in Lower Manhattan in New York City.
- Seorabol Hall is an eight-story building across from the College of Law, home to the College of Liberal Arts and College of Education.
- Expanding its downtown Minneapolis location in 1947, Dayton's added four floors to the existing eight-story building, bringing the total retail space to 12 floors, at a cost over $2 million.
- For example, a taxi dispatch base station might be physically located on the rooftop of an eight-story building.
- and consist of an eight-story building built in a semi-circle.
- The eight story building includes a gym, laundry facilities, lounge and rooftop terrace with views of the Midtown skyline.
- Since October 1995, AutoZone has been headquartered in its J.R. Hyde, III Store Support Center (SSC), a [...] , eight-story building in Downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
- The eight-story building, designed by the architectural firm of Raseman & Fischer, is an unusual Beaux-Arts building from the turn of the century. It includes glazed terra cotta elements.
- In April 2013, the Rana Plaza building collapsed in Bangladesh killing over 1,100 people.
- The Park Plaza Apartments were one of the first and most prominent Art Deco apartment buildings erected in the Bronx in New York City.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!