Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Thomson Reuters began decommissioning Reuters 3000 Xtra in 2013, replacing it by the newer "Thomson Reuters Eikon" platform.
- It is assumed that Marshall died in 1649, since there are no more references to him and the Eikon Basilke plate was reengraved for the eighth time that year by another engraver, Robert Vaughan.
- Earle was employed by Charles II to make the Latin translation of the "Eikon Basilike", published in 1649.
- The Eikon Exhibition Centre in an events venue at Balmoral Park, Lisburn, Northern Ireland. The name comes from the Greek word "eikon" (English: "image").
- In May, Thomson Reuters has launched the “SIABookbuilding” application on its flagship desktop platform Eikon, offering sell-side professionals a new fully integrated application for the IPO syndication and distribution process.
- "Realtime: Online", review of live interactive National television performance, ORF II (Austria), for ‚EIKON Journal‘, Vienna, January 1994. In German.
- Psion's own PDAs had a GUI named Eikon. Visually, Eikon was a refinement of design choices from Psion's 8- and 16-bit devices.
- Yonge published "Several Evidences" to show that "Eikon Basilike" was written by Charles I. Modern research, however, ascribes it to John Gauden.
- In medieval etymology, Veronica was sometimes supposed to derive from Latin "vera" (true) and Greek "eikon" (image).
- 2018 - “Safest Bank in Armenia for 2018’ from the American magazine “Global Finance”. “Most active partner of Eikon platform” from Thomson Reuters.
- "Final Fantasy XVI" is set on Valisthea, a world divided between six nations who hold power through access to magical Crystals and Dominants, humans who act as hosts for each nation's Eikon.
- EIKON International is located in Montgomery, Alabama, and makes interurban cars, trolley cars and streetcars.
- Milton was commissioned to write "Eikonoklastes" as a response to Charles I's supposed "Eikon Basilike" (1649). The tract was intended to be the official argument by the Commonwealth government.
- Old Catholics also believe that the transfiguration was a major event that revealed the divinity of Christ; that Jesus is indeed the splendor and "eikon" of the Father.
- Fund Managers typically rely on sophisticated software here (as do banks, above); widely used platforms are provided by BlackRock, Eikon, Finastra, Murex, and Numerix.
- It derived its name from the Greek term "eikōn" (pronounced eikona) for image.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!