Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- There were three trials that evaluated afamelanotide in those with erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).
- This situation occurs in the pathological condition called congenital erythropoietic porphyria.
- Erythropoietic porphyria is a type of porphyria associated with erythropoietic cells. In erythropoietic porphyrias, the enzyme deficiency occurs in the red blood cells.
- On 22 March 2007, a congressional inquiry into the safety of erythropoietic growth factors was reported in the news media.
- A deficiency is associated with Gunther's disease, also known as congenital erythropoietic porphyria (CEP).
- Afamelanotide (Scenesse) is an MC1R agonist approved for patients with erythropoietic protoporphyria to increase pain-free light exposure.
- X-linked dominant protoporphyria is a rare form of erythropoietic protoporphyria caused by a gain-of-function mutation in ALAS2 characterized by severe photosensitivity.
- Oral β-carotene is prescribed to people suffering from erythropoietic protoporphyria. It provides them some relief from photosensitivity.
- Nucleated red blood cells in mammals consist of two forms: normoblasts, which are normal erythropoietic precursors to mature red blood cells, and megaloblasts, which are abnormally large precursors that occur in megaloblastic anemias.
- Congenital erythropoietic porphyria (Gunther disease) is a rare congenital form of porphyria, and may be associated with red or brown discolored teeth.
- Individuals who are homozygous for a specific mutation (K404E) or compound heterozygous with a null allele in "CPOX" have a more severe erythropoietic porphyria, harderoporphyria, The incidence of harderoporphyria is even lower, with less than 10 cases reported worldwide.
- Erythrodontia is the red discoloration of teeth. It can be seen in congenital erythropoietic porphyria.
- Peginesatide (INN/USAN, trade name Omontys, formerly Hematide), developed by Affymax and Takeda, is an erythropoietic agent, a functional analog of erythropoietin.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!